Next week is Virtual Family Conference week!
Next week we will also be ALL VIRTUAL for students.
- Monday through Wednesday we will not have onsite instruction, nor onsite study halls. Thursday and Friday were already scheduled for conferences.
- We want to prevent having to send more students and staff into quarantines from onsite exposure, especially right before Thanksgiving.
- Our teachers will use the time they are not on traffic, recess, and lunch duty to prep materials to send home with students, meet with families virtually, have things ready for conferences and follow-up questions ready afterwards, etc. — and to stay distanced from each other.
- Last night, while the D11 board meeting was in session, El Paso County Health announced that the region is going down to “Orange” level and businesses are capped at 25%.
- The actual dashboard numbers are more than twice the qualifications for a red “stay home” order. https://www.elpasocountyhealth.org/covid19data-dashboard
- The YMCA is still available, and you can contact them with questions- email@example.com
- The D11 Food Service is still available, and you can email JENNIFER.KINZEL@d11.org to confirm the lunches you need each day.
- Teachers will be putting materials together for pickup for students, and you will see sign-ups/times for those starting next week.