The next meeting of the Governing Board of Academy for Advanced and Creative Learning is tomorrow, Saturday, August 19, 2017. The meeting will be held at AcademyACL, 2510 N. Chestnut, in the Great Room (modular building) at the rear of the main building, beginning at 8:30am.
This meeting is a work session for board training and strategic planning ideas for the school year. No action will be taken at this meeting.
The agenda will include discussions and ideas for the upcoming year, including:
- Vision and Mission, and Strategic Plan, review
- Finances and strategic allocation of resources
- “Adult” Human Resources – a happy, healthy, and high-performing staff
- “Student” Human Resources – Highly Challenging, Highly Supportive environment
- Marketing – Telling the story so the community is a part of the culture
- Facilities Master Conceptual Site Use Plan
- Policy Review Schedule assignments
AcademyACL Board meetings are open to the public and all are welcome.